?? EP 13: 秘密/ SECRETS
妈妈 给 佩奇 做了 特别 的 盒子。
Mummy Pig has made a special box for Peppa.
? 特别 、tèbié、
? 盒子、hézi、
– 佩奇,这个 盒子 是 给 你的。
Peppa, this box is just for you.
– 谢谢 你 了,妈妈。
Thank you, Mommy.
– 这 是个 秘密 盒子,让 你 放 秘密 的 东西。
It’s a secret box for you to keep secret things in.
– 我 可以 放 什么 东西 进 去,妈妈?
What things can I put in it, Mommy?
– 你 来 决定 盒子 里 放 什么。这 是 你 的 秘密 盒子。
Oh, only you can decide that, Peppa. It’s your secret box.
? 决定、Juédìng、Quyết định
– 我 知道 我 可以 放 什么 进去 了。
I know I can put in it.
– 很 好,但 不要 告诉 我。
Good, but don’t tell me.
? 告诉、gàosù、
– 我 不会 告诉 你 的,不 告诉 乔治,也不 告诉 爸爸。这是 一个 秘密 啊。
乔治,这 是 我的 秘密 盒子,现在 还是 空 的。我得 赶快 找 一些 东西,放进这个 盒子里 去。
I won’t tell you, or George, or Daddy. It’s a secret.
George, this is my secret box. It’s empty and I have to find something to put inside.
乔治 想 给 佩奇 帮忙。
George wants to help Peppa.
– 不用,乔治。只有 我 可以 知道 盒子 里面 有 什么。我 选 东西 的 时候,你 必须 要 在 外面 等。
No, George. Only I must know this box. You have to wait outside while I choose.
? 选、xuǎn、
佩奇 要 选 一些 东西 放进 秘密 盒子 里。
Peppa is going to choose some secret things to put in the box.
– 现在 我的 秘密 盒子 箱满 了。乔治,你 不可以 看 里面 的 东西。
Now my secret box is full. George, you must not look inside.
? 箱满、xiāng mǎn、Hộp đầy
乔治 想 知道 佩奇 的 秘密 盒子里 放了 什么。
George would like to know what is inside Peppa’s secret box.
– 如果 你 想 知道 的 话,你 可以 试着 猜一猜。
If you like, you can try to guess.
? 试、Shì、cố gắng
– 恐龙。
Dinosaur.
乔治 觉得 盒子 里 放了 一只 恐龙。
George thinks Peppa has put a dinosaur in the box.
– 噢,乔治。不管 什么 东西,你 怎么 总是 说是 恐龙。跟 你 说 吧,恐龙 实在 是 太 大 了,这 个 盒子 装 不下 的。
No, George. You always say dinosaur for everything. Anyway, a dinosaur is too big to fit the box.
? 实在、shízài、
? 总是、Zǒng shì、luôn
? 装、Zhuāng、Đóng gói
乔治 猜 不出 秘密 盒子里 有 什么。
猪 爸爸 在 清理 照片。
George cannot guess what’s in Peppa’s secret box.
Daddy Pig is cleaning a picture.
? 清理、qīnglǐ
? 照片、zhàopiàn、photo。
– 爸爸,这是 我 的 秘密 盒子,是 妈妈 给 我 做 的。
Daddy, this is my secret box. Mommy made it for me.
– 好 漂亮 的 盒子 啊。里面 装 了 什么?
It’s very nice, Peppa. What’s inside?
– 这 可是 一个 秘密。乔治 已经 猜 过 了,但是 他 没有 猜对。
It’s a secret. George tried to guess but he didn’t get it right.
– 那 让 我 猜猜 看。
Can I have a try?
– 好的。
Yes.
– 你 把 我 的 眼睛 放进去 了?
Have you put my glasses inside?
– 没有。你的 眼睛 还在 你 的 头上 呢。
No. Yours glasses is around your head.
– 在 这 儿 啊。
So they are.
– 糊涂 的 爸爸。你 必须 得 好好 地 猜一猜。
Silly Daddy. You must have a proper guess.
? 糊涂、Hútú、(hồ đồ)
– 好的。你 放了 妈妈 的 鞋子 吗?
Ok. Have you put Mommy’s shoes in the box?
? 鞋子、xiézi、
– 不对。你 现在 已经 没有 机会 再 猜 了。
Nope. That’s all your guesses. You’re done. (?)
佩奇 喜欢 秘密。
Peppa likes secrets.
– 妈妈,没有 人 猜得 到 我 的 盒子里面 是 什么。
噢,乔治 拿的 是 什么?
Mommy, no one knows what is in my box.
Oh, what’s George got?
? 拿、Ná、cầm
– 我 也给 乔治 做 了 一个。他 也放 满了 秘密 的 东西。只有他 知道 里面 有 什么。
I made a box for George, too. And he filled it with secret things. And only George knows what’s inside.
– 哦、Oh.
佩奇 想 知道 乔治 的 盒子里 放了 什么。
Peppa would like to know what is inside George’s box.
– 简单,肯定 是 乔治 的 玩具 恐龙。
It is George’s toy dinosaur, of course.
? 肯定、Kěndìng、
– 不是。
No.
乔治 的 玩具 恐龙 不在 乔治的 盒子 里。
George’s toy dinosaur is not in George’s box.
– 这 也太难 了。我 永远 都 猜 不到。
It’s too difficult. I’ll never guess.
? 永远、Yǒngyuǎn、
佩奇 不像 之前 那么 喜欢 秘密 了。
Peppa doesn’t like secrets as much as she used to.
– 这样 吧,如果 你 给 乔治 看一件 东西,说不定 他 也会 给 你 看得。
Maybe if you show George one thing from your box, then he can show you one thing from his.
– 好的。但是 我们 得 同时 进行。
Ok. But we must do at the same time.
– 这个 主意 很 不错。我 数到 三,你们 同时 打开 盒子。
准备 好 吗?
That’s a good idea. On the count of 3, you each show what’s in your boxes.
Ready?
? 主意、Zhǔyì、ý kiến
? 数到、Shù dào、Count to
– 准备 好了。
Yes.
– 1, 2, 3.
乔治 藏了 只 鼓,佩奇 藏了 喇叭。
George has a drum, and Peppa has a trumpet.
? 鼓、Gǔ
? 喇叭、Lǎbā
– 噢,太 棒 了。
Hoho, lovely.
– 是的,听上去 真 不错。你们 还 有 什么 秘密 的 东西 吗?
Oh, It’s very nice. You have anymore secret things?
乔治 藏了 一个 甜甜圈,但 佩奇 的 盒子 空 了。
George has a custard donut, but Peppa’s box is empty.
? 甜甜圈、Tián tián quān、donut
– 我 这 里面 什么 都 没有 了。
I’ve got nothing else.
– 幸好 我 还有。来吧,快吃 吧。
Luckily, I have. Come one, ???.
乔治,佩奇,猪妈妈 和 猪 爸爸 都 喜欢 吃 蛋奶 甜甜圈。
George, Peppa, Mommy Pig and Daddy Pig all like custard donuts.
? 蛋奶、Dàn nǎi、bánh trứng
– 我 没有 特别 的 盒子,但 我 知道 有 个 好 地方 能 放 我 的 蛋奶 甜甜圈,猜猜 是 哪里?
I don’t have a special box but I know a very good place to hide my custard donut. Can you guess where?
– 嗯,你 打算 把 它 藏 在 冰箱 里,是不是 啊?
Uhm, are you going to hide it in the fridge?
? 打算、dǎsuàn、Có ý định
? 冰箱、bīngxiāng、tủ lạnh
– 不是的,一个更 特别 的 地方,我的 肚子。太好吃 了。
No. Somewhere much more special. My tummy.
– 我 也 把 我 的 藏在 我的 肚子 里。
I’m going to hide mine in my tummy.
– 我也是。
Me too.