??? 第一季 第17集: 青蛙、小虫 和 蝴蝶、Qīngwā, xiǎo chóng hé húdié、
FROGS AND WORMS AND BUTTERFLIES
佩奇 和 乔治 在 花园里 帮 猪 节节 干活。
Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig in his garden.
? 干活、Gàn huó、làm việc
- 哇、wa、wow。
真 是 一只 漂亮 的 蝴蝶。
What a beautiful butterfly!
- 节节,为什么 蝴蝶 会 喜欢 花朵 呢?
Grandpa, why the butterfly like flowers? - 它们 可以 从 花朵 里面 获取 食物。
They get their food from flowers.
? 获取、Huòqǔ、thu được, giành được
? 食物、Shíwù、THỰC VẬT (đồ ăn)
- 怎么做?how?
- 蝴蝶 有 一根 非常 长 的 口器。
They have a very long tongue.
? 根、Gēn、CĂN (gốc rễ)
? 口器、Kǒu qì、KHẨU KHÍ
- 比 我 的 舌头 还长 吗?
Look at mine.
? 舌头、Shétou、lưỡi
- 哦,是的。蝴蝶 的 口器 可比 你 的 舌头 长 多 了。它 用 口器 来 吸食 花朵 中的 花蜜。
Oh, yes. The butterfly’s tongue even longer than yours. They use it to drink from flowers.
? 吸食、Xīshí、HẤP THỰC (hút, hít)
? 花蜜、Huāmì、HOA MẬT
- 佩奇,蝴蝶 以为 你 是 一朵花。
Peppa, the butterfly think you’re a flower.
? 以为、Yǐwéi、Nghĩ,tưởng, cho rằng
- 我 不是 花朵。我 是 小猪 佩奇。它 真的 好 漂亮。我 想 做 一只 蝴蝶。
I’m not a flower. I’m Peppa Pig. She is so pretty. I want to be a butterfly.
佩奇 假装 自己 一只 蝴蝶。
Peppa’s replaying a butterfly.
? 假装、Jiǎzhuāng、
- 我 是 一只 蝴蝶。
I’m a butterfly.
乔治 也想 要 玩。
George wants to play, too.
- 乔治,我 才是 蝴蝶 呢。你 只能 去假扮 别 的 东西 了。
George, I’m a butterfly. You have to be something else.
有了。你 可以 做 一条小虫。
I know. You can be wriggly worm.
看看。我 是 一只 蝴蝶。
Look! Look! I’m a butterfly.
? 一条、Tiáo、(sợi, cái, con – dùng cho đồ/con vật mảnh và dài)
哦,糟糕。乔治 不想 要 做 一条 小虫。他 也 想 要 做 蝴蝶。
Oh, dear. George doesn’t want to be a worm. He wants to be a butterfly.
- 乔治,当 我 还是 只 小猪 的时候,我 就 特别 喜欢 扮成 一条小虫。做 小虫 其实 很 简单 的。我 来 教 你 怎么 做。
George, when I was a little Piggy, I used to like replaying a worm. It’s very easy to be a worm. I’ll show you how.
首先,你 要像 这样 趴下,趴在地上。然后,你 要 全身 摆动 起来。我是 一条小虫。
First, you have to lie down on the ground. Then, you wriggly around. I am a wriggly worm.
? 其实、Qíshí、KỲ THẬT (thực ra)
? 趴、Pā、nằm
? 全身、Quánshēn、TOÀN THÂN
? 摆动、Bǎidòng、đung đưa, lắc lư, lay động
乔治 和 猪 节节 假扮 成 小虫,玩得 非常 开心。
George and Grandpa Pig are having such fun to be the wriggly worms.
? 假扮、Jiǎbàn、Giả vờ
- 我是 一只 蝴蝶。我是 一只 蝴蝶。
I’m a little butterfly. I’m a little butterfly.
看看。我是 一只 蝴蝶。
Look! Look! I’m a butterfly. - 是的,佩奇,你 是 一只 美丽 的 蝴蝶。
Yes, Peppa, you’re a beautiful butterfly. - 节节,乔治,你们 在 干 .什么?
Grandpa, George, what are you doing? - 我们 是 两 条小虫。
We are wriggly worms. - 我 也想 假扮 成 一条 小虫。我是 一条 小虫。
I want to be a wriggly worm, too. I’m a wriggly worm. - 我是 一条 小虫。
I’m a wriggly worm. - 我是 一条 小虫。我是 一条 小虫。你好不好?我爱你。我是 一条 小虫。
I’m a wriggly worm. I’m a wriggly worm. How do you do? I love you. I’m a wriggly worm. - 实在 是 太 有 意思 了。你们 现在 还想 假扮 什么 动物?
That was fun. What animal do you want to be now?
? 意思、Yìsi
? 动物、Dòngwù、ĐỘNG VẬT
- 哦,我 不知道。I don’t know.
节节,你看。这儿 有 只 青蛙。
Look, Grandpa. This is a little frog. - 你们 为什么 不 假扮 成 一只 青蛙?
Why don’t you play being a frog? - 可是 青蛙 没有 蝴蝶 那么 漂亮,也不像 小虫 那样 会 扭动。
uhm, frog isn’t as beautiful as butterflies, or wriggly as worm.
? 扭动、Niǔ dòng、wriggly
- 但是 青蛙 会 玩 你 喜欢 的 游戏。
Frogs do play a game you like. - 青蛙 会 玩玩 偶之家 吗?
Do frogs play dolls and houses?
? 偶之家、Ǒu zhī jiā、A Doll’s House
- 可爱 的 佩奇。你 最 喜欢 的 游戏 是 什么?
Silly Peppa. What’s yours favourite game? - 我 喜欢 在 泥坑 里面 跳。
Jump in the muddy puddles. - 是的。强哇 也 喜欢 在 泥坑里 面 跳。
Yes. Frogs love jumping in muddy puddles. - 是的 乔治。我们 来 假扮 青蛙 吧。
Yes, George. Let’s play frogs.
我是 一只 小 青蛙。我是 一只 小 青蛙。
I’m little froggy. I’m little froggy.
青蛙们 找 到了 一个大 泥坑 来玩。佩奇 和 乔治 喜欢 在 泥坑 里 跳来跳去。大家 都 喜欢 在 泥坑 里 跳来跳去。
Frog is finding a nice muddy puddle to play. Peppa and George love jumping up and down in muddy puddle. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddle.
- 蝴蝶 和 小虫 非常 好。但是 我 最 喜欢 青蛙。
Butterfly and worm are very nice, but I like the frog best.