?? 第一李 第21集: 妈妈 的 生日、MUMMY PIG’S BIRTHDAY
今天 是 猪妈妈 的 生日。
Today is Mummy Pig’s birthday.
猪爸爸 亲自 给 猪妈妈 做了 早餐。
Daddy Pig has made Mummy Pig breakfast in bed.
亲自 /Qīnzì/: đích thân (làm)
– 生日 快乐,猪妈妈。
Happy birthday, Mummy Pig.
佩奇 和 乔治 给 妈妈 做了 一张 生日 贺卡 。
Peppa and George have made Mummy Pig a birthday card.
贺卡 /Hèkǎ/:greeting card
– 生日 快乐,妈妈。
Happy birthday, Mummy.
– 哦,谢谢 你们 给了 我 一个 生日 惊喜。/jīngxǐ/
Oh, what’s lovely birthday surprise.
– 还有 更多 惊喜 等着 你 哦。
And there are more surprises to come.
请 享受 你的 生日 早餐。
Enjoy your birthday breakfast.
慢慢 吃 哦。
Take your time.
享受 /Xiǎngshòu/: THƯỞNG THỨC
– uhm,好吃。
uhm, yummy.
– 快,我们 要把 所有 东西 准备 好。
Quick, we have to get everything else ready.
猪 爸爸 给 猪 妈妈 做了 一个 生日 蛋糕。
Daddy Pig has made a birthday cake for Mummy Pig.
– 我们 先要 把 蜡烛 插上 。1.. 2.. 3..
We’ve got to put the candles on. 1.. 2.. 3..
蜡烛 /làzhú/ TRÁ CHÚC: candle
插 /chā/ SÁP: candles (CẮM)
– 我 来喽。
Here I come.
猪 妈妈 吃完了 她的 生日 早餐。
Mummy Pig has finished her birthday breakfast.
– 妈妈 来了。
Mummy’s coming.
– 哦,不行。我们 还没 准备 好。Er,是谁啊?
Oh, no. We’re not ready yet… Er, who is it?
– 我 是 妈妈。能 进来 吗?
It’s Mummy. Can I come in?
– 不行,不能 进来。
No, no.
– 你们 是不是 有 什么 秘密 啊?
Is there something secret going on?
– Er, 没有,什么 都 没有。但是 你 不能 进来。
Er, no, nothing’s going on. But you can’t come in.
– 好吧。
I see.
– 猪 妈妈,去 客厅 里 休息 一下,怎么样?
Mummy Pig, why don’t you relax in the sitting room?
客厅 /kètīng/:KHÁCH SẢNH
– 听 起来 不错 哦。
That sounds nice.
– 今天 是 你 的 生日 嘛。
Well, it’s your birthday.
– 好了 佩奇。我 想 我 知道 客厅 在 哪里。
Okay, Peppa, I think I know where is the sitting room is.
– 这里 好看 的 杂志。
Here’s a nice magazine.
杂志 /zázhì/: magazine
– 谢谢 你,佩奇。
Thank you, Peppa.
– 这里 还有 好听 的 音乐。
And here’s some pretty music.
– 谢谢 你,佩奇。
Thank you, Peppa.
– 我们 需要 和 猪 妈妈 年纪 一样 多 的 蜡烛 要 一样 多 哦。
We need the same number of candles as Mummy’s age.
– 1..2.. 3..
– 哦,糟糕。我们 好像 没有 那么 多 蜡烛。
Oh, dear. We haven’t got nearly enough candles.
– 爸爸,妈妈 现在 几岁 了?
Daddy, how old is Mummy?
– 那 我 悄悄 地/de/ 告诉 /Gàosù/ 你。
I’ll whisper it in your ear.
悄悄 /qiāoqiāo/ THIỂU THIỂU, quietly
– wow,好老 啊。
wow, really old.
– 好吧,我 想 三 根 蜡烛 差不多/Chàbùduō, almost/ 了。
hoho, you know, I think 3 candles will be fine.
根 / gen/ CÂY
猪 吗吗 的 生日 蛋糕 准备 好了。
Mummy Pig’s birthday cake is ready.
– 好 了。
Hooray.
– 我们 还要 在 客厅 里面 把 装饰 挂上 去。
We just have to put up decorations in the sitting room.
装饰 /Zhuāngshì/ TRANG SỨC, decoration
挂 /Guà/ TREO LÊN
– 你好啊,妈妈。
Hello Mummy.
– 哦,你们 都 在 这儿。我 都有点 无聊 了。
Oh, there you all are. I was getting a little bored.
– 妈妈,你 想不想 到 花园里面 去 走走?
Mummy, would you like have a nice walk in the garden?
– 我 还有 别 选择 /xuǎnzé/ 吗?
Do I have any choice?
– 没有。再见,妈妈。好好 散 个 步 吧。
Nope. Bye bye Mummy. Have a lovely walk.
等可以 回来 的 时候, 我们 会 叫 你 的。
We’ll call you when it’s safe to come back in.
散 (个) 步 /Sàn (gè) bù/ TẢN BỘ
– 我 都 忘了 原来/yuanlai/ 过 个生日 还是 挺 麻烦 的。
I’d forgotten what hard work birthday’s were.
挺 /Tǐng/ = 很
麻烦 /Máfan/
猪 爸爸,佩奇 和 乔治 在 装饰 客厅。
Daddy Pig, Peppa and George are decorating sitting room.
– 这个 真 好 完 呀。
This is fun!
猪 奶奶 和 猪 爷爷 也来 为 猪 妈妈 庆祝 生日。
Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig have arrived for Mummy Pig’s birthday.
庆祝 /Qìngzhù/ KHÁNH CHÚC, celebrate
– 生日 快乐,猪 妈妈。
Happy birthday, Mummy Pig.
– 你 为什么 不到 房子里 去?
Aren’t you coming inside?
– 我 还不能 进去。猪 爸爸,佩奇 和 乔治 在 秘密 地 为 我 生日 做 准备 呢。
I can’t come in yet. Daddy, Peppa and George are doing secret things for my birthday.
– 你 真 贴心。一会儿 见。
How’s lovely. See you later.
贴心 /Tiēxīn/: chu đáo
– 再见。
Bye.
– 妈妈,你 现在 想不想 进来 啊?
Mummy, would you like to come inside now?
– 我 很想 进来。
I’d love to.
– 闭上 眼睛。
Close your eyes.
眼睛 要一直 闭得 哦, 妈妈。
Keep your eyes closed, Mummy.
– 1..2..3.. 睁开 眼睛 吧。
1..2..3.. Open your eyes.
闭上 /Bì shàng/ close
睁开 /Zhēng kāi/ open
– 生日 快乐,猪 妈妈。
Happy birthday, Mummy Pig.
– 这 个 真是 一个 惊喜 啊。
What’s a lovely surprise.
– 快点 吹 蜡烛 吧,然后 许个愿。
Blow the candles out, and make a wish.
吹 /Chuī/: blow
许个愿 /xǔ gè yuàn/:make a wish
– 妈妈,妈妈,打开 你的 礼物。你 能 猜 是 什么 吗?
Mummy, mummy, open your present. Can you guess what it is?
– 我 猜 不出来。
I’ve no idea.
– 你 打开 看看 吧。
Open it and see.
– 原来 是 一条 漂亮 的 裙子。
It’s a beautiful dress.
– 你 好 漂亮 啊,妈妈。
You’re beautiful, Mummy.
– 现在 穿得 漂亮 的 衣服 一起 出去 吧。
Now, you just need somewhere nice to wear it.
– 这 是 什么?
What’s this?
– 两 张 戏剧 演出 的 票。今晚的。
2 tickets to the theatre, tonight.
戏剧 /Xìjù/:HÍ KỊCH
演出 /yǎnchū/: DIỄN XUẤT
– 谢谢 你。
Thank you.
猪 妈妈 最喜欢 去 戏院 了。
Mummy Pig loves going to the theatre.
– 猪 奶奶 还有 我 会 帮 你们 在 这里 照顾 好 小家伙们。
And Granny Pig and I are going to baby-sit little ones.
– 好累。Hurrry.
– 真是 个 美好 的 生日。我 想 我是 世界 /Shìjiè/上 最 幸福 的 妈妈 了。
What’s a super birthday. I’m a luckiest Mummy in the whole world.
– 也是 最 漂亮 的 妈妈。
And the most beautiful.