? EP 1: 泥坑 MUDDY PUDDLES
今天 下雨了,所以 佩奇 和 乔治 不能 再 外 面 玩儿。
It is raining today, so Peppa and George can not play outside.
— 爸爸,现在 雨 停 了。我们 能 出去 玩儿 吗?
Daddy, it is stopped raining. Can we go out to play?
— 好的,你们 两个 去 玩儿 吧。
Alright, run along you two.
佩奇 最 喜欢 在 泥坑 里 玩儿。
Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.
— 我 最 喜欢 在 泥坑 里 玩儿 了。
I loves muddy puddles.
— 佩奇,如果 你 要 在 泥坑 里 跳,你 必须 得穿 上靴子 才 行。
Peppa, if you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
? 必须/bìxū/ TẤT TU, phải
? 得穿/dei^ chuan/
? 上靴子/Shàng xuēzi/ THƯỢNG NGOA TỬ, ủng
— 对不起,妈妈。
Sorry, mommy.
乔治 也 喜欢 在 泥坑 里 跳。
George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.
— 我 说 乔治, 如果 你 要 在 泥坑 里 跳,你 必须 得穿 上靴子 才 行。
George, if you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
佩奇 喜欢 照顾 他 的 弟弟 乔治。
Peppa likes to look after his little brother, George.
? 照顾/zhàogù/ CHIẾU CỐ, chăm sóc
— 好了, 乔治, 我们 在 去 找 几 个 泥坑 跳 吧。
George, let’s find some more puddles.
佩奇 和 乔 治 玩 的 很 开心。
Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.
佩 奇 找 到 了 一个 小 泥坑。
Peppa has found a little puddle.
乔治 找 到 了 一个 大 泥坑。
George has found a big puddle.
— 你看, 乔 治,那 里 有 个 很 大 的 泥坑。
Look, George, there is a really big puddle.
乔治 想 第一个 跳 到 泥坑 里 去 玩 儿
George wants to jump into the big puddle first.
— 等一下,乔治, 我 得 先 检查 一下 这 里 安 不 安全。
Stop, George, I must check if it is safe for you.
? 检查/ jiǎnchá/
— 很好, 可以 放心 的 玩 了。
Good, it is safe for you.
— 对不起,乔治,只 是 些泥 而已。
Sorry, George, it is only mud.
? 而已/ éryǐ/ that is all, nothing else
佩奇 和 乔治 喜欢 在 泥坑 里 跳来 跳去。
Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.
? V + 来,V + 去。Ex: 走来走去
— 来吧,乔治,我们 快 点儿 去 给 爸爸 看看 吧。
Come on, George, let go and show daddy.
— 哦,我 的 老天 啊!
Godness me!
— 爸爸,爸爸,你 猜猜 我们 刚才 干了 什么?
Daddy, daddy, guess what we have been doing?
? 猜猜 /Cāi cāi/
? 刚才/gāngcái/
— 让我 猜 一 猜。你们 刚才 看 电视 了?
Let me think. Have you been watching TV?
— 不对,你 猜 错了.
No, Daddy.
— 你们 刚才 洗澡 了。
Have you just had a bath?
— 不对,不对。
No, no.
— 我 知道 了。你们 刚才 在 泥坑 里 跳 来 跳 去。
I know, you’ve been jumping in muddy puddles.
— 没错,没错,爸爸,我们 在 泥坑 里 跳 来 跳 去。
Yes, yes, daddy, we’ve been jumping in muddy puddles.
— 看看,你们 弄 得 多 脏 啊.
Ho ho and look at the mess you are in.
? 弄得/Nòng de/: to do. In daily life, it is used a lot.
Ex: 你 弄 错 了。
? 脏/ zāng/ TÁNG, bẩn
— 糟糕。/zāogāo/
Oh, no.
— 没事,只 是 些 泥 而已。快 清理 干净,别 让 妈妈 看到 你们 这么 脏。
Oh well. It’s only mud. Let’s clean up quickly, before mommy sees the mess.
? 清理/ qīnglǐ/ THANH LÝ
? 干净/ gānjìng/ KIỀN TỊNH, sạch sẽ
— 爸爸,我们 清理 干净 之后,你 和 妈妈 也 会 一起 来 玩 吗?
Daddy, when we have cleaned up, do you and mommy come and play, too?
— 是的,我们 都 可以 在 花园 玩。
Yes, we could all play in the garden.
佩奇 和 乔治 穿 着 他们 的 靴子。
Peppa and George are wearing their boots.
? 着/ zhe/ TRỨ, đang (trợ từ)
猪 妈妈 和 猪 爸爸 也 穿 着 他们 的 靴子.
Mommy and Daddy are too.
佩奇 喜欢 在 泥坑 里 跳来 跳去,大家 都 喜欢 在 泥坑 里 跳来 跳去。
Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles, everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
— 噢,看 那, 猪 爸爸,瞧瞧 你 身 上 多 脏 啊!
Oh, look, daddy pig, look at the mess you’re in.
? 瞧/qiáo/ TIỀU, xem
— 只 是 些 泥 而已。
It’s only mud.